Wednesday 23 June 2010

PI issues

I've been seeing a lot of the dropped cycles on the PI things and it does seem to be related to downtime, as cycles that I have run that don't run through DT work fine, whereas ones that cycle during it seem to drop, which reading Letrange's assessment does fit with what I have seen.
This does get annoying on the later cycles as a dropped batch is getting into the millions lost...

I've also had issues with cycle times not resetting which DeafPlasma has also noticed. I've had some extractors which I put onto the longest cycle at the start of PI and have yet to restart them, I'm loathed to decommission them just to stop the cycle as it would require me rebuilding just to fix one of CCP's bugs, I'm thinking that this again is related to downtime and the timer gets reset on DT, I'm going to have to wait till the weekend before I can confirm the cycle time reset.

Come on CCP there is people out here doing your debugging for you, you just need to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment